Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Healthy Living

I work for myself, telling people about a company that produces unparalleled skin care, cosmetics, and health and wellness products that are free of harmful ingredients. The company also certifies it's products vegan! I am able to offer these products knowing they are all free of:
animal products or animal by-products
Formaldehyde donating preservatives
Petroleum based ingredients including Benzene, mineral oil, petrolatum, phthalates, toluene
PABA
And all the products are also formulated without:
artificial colors
artificial flavors
artificial sweeteners
animal products
animal by-products
cholesterol
saturated fats
trans fats
This company has recently put into place an ingredient policy to screen out gluten and ingredients that contain GMO.

To top it all off these products are premium quality beauty, health and wellness products with targeted results. The company employs consumer and clinical testing to reinforce research and ensure their proprietary formulas deliver unparalleled performance. In other words, the products are great and do what they say they are going to do!

If you are interested in learning more about my business and the products I am able to offer, please comment  or visit my website at www.jenniferdurrett.myarbone.com and I will get back with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment